Tuesday 28 April 2009

Grayce turns 5!!

I'm a little slow at updating. Things have been so crazy around here! Grayce turned 5 last week. She had such a fun party. She had a camp rock party. We painted our very own camp rock t-shirts. That was a mess, but the kids had fun. Happy Birthday Grayce! We love you!


The week before her birthday was spring break. We went to St.George and Zions. We had so much fun. We loved the hike we went on at Zions. The kids had fun. We would love to back there. Thanks Lisa and Stacy for letting us spend time with you!! Oh yeah....I also visited Kerry G. when I was in St. George. It was so fun to see her and her boys. I think I could have visited with her for hours! Thanks Kerry!


Josh and I are going to Hawaii in 3 days!!! I can't wait.

1 comments:

Kerry said...

So Cute! It was so fun to visit with you too! We really need to do it more often...