Monday 18 January 2010

We have been so busy. I thought maybe it would slow down after the holiday's got over with, boy was I wrong. We had a great Christmas and New Year. We are all ready to tackle a New Year!

We are finishing the rest of the basement. They are hanging sheetrock this week. We are so excited to get it done. Grayce has been wanting her room painted forever, so we painted this past weekend. She choose purple, it really turned out cute. While we were painting Grayce's room Libby kept saying "paint my wall pink", so we painted her room pink. Now that that is done I need to buy new bedding for both of their rooms since neither one of them matches. I would post pictures but my camera is messed up and won't let me put pictures on my computer. Hopefully that will be fixed SOON!


Josh spent this last week in Florida for work. We are glad that was the last trip there. I don't know of any other trips that he has planned, so hopefully he is home for awhile. He tries to ride the horses a few times a week, but that can get hard between work, scouts, kids activites and just everyday life. I am so thankful that he works so hard. I don't know what we would do without him.

Kody and Brady both started basketball. Kody plays with 8th graders this year and he looks like the little guy. He has lots of growing to do in the next year. He has almost passed me up though. Brady has so much fun playing. His friend is on his team and sometimes I think they forget that they have other team mates on the court because all the do is pass to each other. They are so funny! Grayce is in gymnastics and loves it. She smiles the whole time she is there. Last week she got to ring "the bell", because she did something all by herself. She was so excited. Libby is so busy. Most days I can't keep up with her. She is starting to talk so well. She makes us laugh everyday. Sometimes I wish she would stop growing and stay the size she is.

I keep busy taking the kids to and from school, taking them to their activities, cleaning, doing laundry and did I say cleaning? At the first of the year I decided that I was going to try and not be such a clean freak with my house. I'm really trying to not clean my floors everyday. Yes, I mop and vacuum EVERYDAY! I'm having a very hard time not doing it. It's amazing how the mop just ends up in my hands. :-) Well, anyways....We hope everyone is doing well and hopefully soon I will be able to post pictures and give an update of our basement.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

You guys have been busy this past week!
I am sure that Grayce and Libby's rooms are so darn cute! I wish I could come and see them. Hopefully this summer!
Good luck with finishing the basement this week.
I love you guys and miss you already!

Amanda said...

its about time updated. I will have to come see the girls rooms. I bet they are super cute. I can't really c u not being a clean freak.. lol

AliandT said...

Fun stuff!!! I'm in the process of figuring out Rays room and the babies. I love the Halloween pictures I will have to send you the picture I have of Daegan and Brady. We are coming up this week and I'm sure the boys will want to play.